Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Classified Compensation

Compensation and pay is tied to job classification. It is our goal to help campus managers and supervisors achieve their business goals while maintaining quality standards of equitable pay for equitable work. The following information regarding compensation and pay is provided by the Department of Personnel and Administration, Division of Human Resources.

To talk with a consultant regarding classified compensation, please call Employment Services at 303-492-6475 or refer to the Employment Services Contacts page.


 Content Editor